Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Best I've Got Today





Ham Wrap and Yogurt Break

It was brought to my attention recently that ham doesn't ever make it to my recipe collection. I actually prefer the stuff to turkey or roast beef or slimy bologne and is my choice of sandwich type at any Subway, Potbelly's, Dodo, etc....The above pics you see are absurdly simple throw-togethers and I'm near embarrassed to be posting this at all, but believe it or not, with speedy Gonzalez on the loose (aka, the 11 month old), I'm always scrambling for an easy-to-make, easy-to-clean up lunch. These two things work wonders and happen to include some of the ingredients I am wild about: arugula, goat cheese, blueberries, and almonds. What more could I ask for?

Here's what you need, should you be really interested.

Ham Roll-Up
Flatbread of some sort
Goat cheese
Deli ham
Arugula

Spread the cheese all over the flatbread, with ham and arugula on top. Roll up, eat. See what I mean by simple?

I'll let you figure the yogurt thing on your own.

Ta ta.

No comments: