Sunday, January 31, 2010

Broccolini and Chicken Sausage Pasta

This was a yummy, a very yummy dish with an oddly familiar spin to this. Truly enjoyed the broccolini (used instead of the broccoli rabe that is called for in the dish), red pepper flakes, splash of vinegar, and the chicken sausage all in one bite! Yowsers.

It's an ultra quick recipe to whip up and tastes, like I say, superb.
Don't hate me because of my sluggish laziness tonight... just click here if you want the recipe.


Last bit: garnish with a little Parmesan cheese

and melt away.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I love broccolini but don't make it enough. Thanks for the reminder!

Emily said...

I have NEVER been able to find broccolini at the store or any farmers market! This looks so good Kate! I seriously would make this anyday! How's the babe? Hope you are feeling well! So exciting!!!